One of the major advantages of insulated wall panels is that they represent the building’s façade, insulation, and air & water barrier all in one.
• Insulated metal panels can be mixed and matched to the designer’s preferences and laid up either horizontally or vertically.
• Extremely high R-values and continuous insulation can be achieved.
• Insulated metal panels can be utilized only for their insulating and structural value and integrated as a Karrier panel to offer additional rain screen façade products.
• Installation provides quicker property and business protection and loss prevention.
• Preformed corners and curved panels can be used
• Accelerated build speed through pre-engineered, single component, single-fix installation
• Green Guide A+ Rating
• Easily accommodates openings, penetrations and complex adjacent facades
• Lifetime insulation continuity, thermal performance and airtightness (less than 3m2/hr/m2)