This range can be cranked, mitred, curved and is available with an impressive range of joint connection details. The range includes:
• BENCHMARK Evolution Axis (previously known as Standard Evolution) is a highly streamlined, sleek unprofiled insulated panel system; the perfect solution if you are looking to achieve a minimalist façade on buildings with large flat surface areas;
• BENCHMARK Evolution Multi-Groove (previously known as Evolution G) is a premium flat panel that has two grooves engineered into its surface, thereby creating subtle shadow lines on the building's façade and an illusion of using smaller panel widths, but without the installation time constraints;
• BENCHMARK Evolution Recess (previously known as Evolution Q2) features depth and dimension through the folding of the panel edge and the insertion of a 10mm or 20mm gasket between the panels, creating a unique 3D effect;
• BENCHMARK Evolution Reveal (previously known as Evolution J) allows for the creation of striking reveals through the installation of a standard panel. There are three reveal options to choose from: 50mm, 100mm and 150mm, creating a real contrast in depth;
• BENCHMARK Evolution Reveal Recess is the combination of both BENCHMARK Evolution Reveal and BENCHMARK Evolution Recess. This is by far the most versatile product in the range, with a flexible reveal and a neat 3D recessed joint detail.