Benefits and Applications of Photocatalytic Ceramic Tile & Exterior Cladding Panels
Presented by Bradley Saint-Laurent, Product Specialist, Cladding Concepts International
(1 HSW-AIA Credit)
New Dates Coming Soon!
This course provides an overview of the properties of photocatalytic terra cotta tiles including the science, health benefits and applications, maintenance, and aesthetic benefits. Photocatalytic oxidation is an existing technology that uses natural elements to maintain surfaces in a manner that eliminates bacteria, viruses, algae, and mold. This course will explain and illustrate those benefits, through manufacturing process to end use using case studies.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up your private webinar.
- Understand the History & Evolution of Rainscreen Systems
- Explain the forces acting on water that enables it to penetrate the building envelope
- List the main components of a ventilated façade system and know how they interact with each other
- List all the benefits associated with using a rainscreen/ventilated façade system
- Know and describe the different cladding materials available for rainscreen/ventilated façade systems, including their properties