Fire Related Structural Insulated Sheathing
Presented by JC Cotton, CCI ArmorWall Product Manager
(1 HSW-AIA Credit)
Currently Available for Private-Firm Presentations.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up your private webinar.
Description: Participants will receive 1 HSW Credit for this presentation on fire related structural insulated sheathing. The presentation will cover the thermal and performance efficiencies of a fire related structural insulated sheathing assembly along with its excellent fire ratings and NFPA 285 approval. We will review product detailing including the attachment of a myriad of claddings and sub-framing systems directly to the fire related structural insulated sheathing while providing continuous insulation and code compliance.
- Understand the control layers of exterior building assembly and the product options available
- Explain the positives and negatives to each option
- Understand fire related structural insulated sheathing (SIS)
- Discuss the benefits associated with fire related SIS panels
- Explain the forces acting on water that enables it to penetrate the building envelope