Structural Insulated Sheathing
Presented by JC Cotton, CCI ArmorWall Product Manager
(1 HSW-AIA Credit)
New Dates Coming Soon!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up your private webinar.
Description: Participants will receive 1 HSW Credit for this presentation on structural insulated sheathing and practical use, fire-related assemblies and NFPA 285, including the integration of a myriad of cladding systems with the structural insulated sheathing products.
- Understand the control layers of exterior building assembly and the product options available
- Explain the positives and negatives to each option
- Understand structural insulated sheathing (SIS)
- Discuss the benefits associated with SIS panels
- Explain the forces acting on water that enables it to penetrate the building envelope