HPL Compact Panels for Exterior Drained and Back-Ventilated Rainscreens
Presented by Lauren Mulrooney, CCI Product Specialist
(1 HSW-AIA Credit)
New Dates Coming Soon!
This program will provide education on the decorative and functional solutions for drained and back-ventilated rainscreen facades using HPL Compact Panels. Conditions required for water management, drained and back-ventilated rainscreen functioning, structural elements for a durable and thermal efficient rainscreen, manufacturing process and classification according to EN 438, and performance and aesthetic benefits for HPL Compact Panels.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up your private webinar.
Learning Objectives - After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the conditions required for water management through the building envelope and explain the mechanics of water infiltration
- Describe how a drained and back-ventilated rainscreen functions, its design requirements, and its components
- Discuss the structural design elements that require consideration in order to produce a durable, thermally-efficient rainscreen system
- Explain how HPL Compact panels are manufactured and how they are classified according to EN 438
- Recall the performance and aesthetic benefits of HPL Compact cladding and describe some HPL compact panel installation methods