HPL Compact Panels Attachement Methods for Facades
Presented by Lauren Mulrooney, CCI Product Specialist
(1 HSW-AIA Credit)
Currently available for Private-Firm Presentations, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This program will provide education and an understanding of the components and mounting of HPL panels in a rainscreen facade.
Reach out to email@example.com for more information or to set up your private webinar.
Learning Objectives - After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the components involved in mounting High Pressure Laminate Panels on a façade
- Have an awareness of the different aesthetics that can be achieved with HPL mounting systems
- Know the pros and cons of various materials used as HPL mounting systems
- Select the proper HPL mounting system details for their intended design
- Design an HPL Façade with proper airflow and drainage
- Understand attachment methods for Continuous Insulation and for HPL panels and how they interact
- Know what questions to ask in terms of code compliance with HPL assembly options